Want to know what’s going on in the San Gabriel Valley? Looking for something to do? Check out our events calendar.
DID YOU KNOW?
The San Gabriel Valley is Southern California’s Best Kept Secret, with a deep and rich history, some of the best recreational areas, exquisite hotels and restaurants, and great family entertainment venues.
The San Gabriel Valley is home to…
- One of the world’s premier events, the annual Tournament of Roses Parade
- The nation’s largest county fair in the world, the Los Angeles County Fair
- The largest Buddhist temple in the Western hemisphere
- Two international recognized museums: The Huntington Library, Art Collections and Botanical Gardens and the Norton Simon Museum
- Many historical landmarks such as Rose Bowl, Santa Anita Park, San Gabriel Mission and Route 66
- Numerous hiking and biking trails that are accessible year round and lead to panoramic views of the San Gabriel Valley
- Legendary, championship golf courses
- An affordable family-friendly destination that is great for staycations
- An abundant variety of delectable ethnic restaurants, trendy downtowns, and fine hotels
- The best Chinese restaurants in America
Best of all, San Gabriel Valley is centrally located and just minutes away from Los Angeles, Orange County and the Inland Empire.