DID YOU KNOW?
The San Gabriel Valley is Southern California’s Best Kept Secret, with a deep and rich history, some of the best recreational areas, exquisite hotels and restaurants, and great family entertainment venues. Looking for a day or weekend excursion? Or how about a staycation? The SGV offers a variety of things to do, eat, see and places to shop and stay to fulfill your needs.
The San Gabriel Valley is home to…
- One of the world’s premier events, the annual Tournament of Roses Parade
- The nation’s largest county fair in the world, the Los Angeles County Fair
- The largest Buddhist temple in the North American continent
- Two international recognized museums: The Huntington Library, Art Collections and Botanical Gardens and the Norton Simon Museum
- Many historical landmarks such as Rose Bowl, Santa Anita Park, San Gabriel Mission and Route 66
- Numerous hiking and biking trails that are accessible year round and lead to panoramic views of the San Gabriel Valley
- Legendary, championship golf courses
- An affordable family-friendly destination that is great for staycations
- An abundant variety of delectable ethnic restaurants, trendy downtowns, and fine hotels
- The best Chinese restaurants in America
Best of all, San Gabriel Valley is centrally located and just minutes away from Los Angeles, Orange County and the Inland Empire.